Radicchio, Goat Cheese, and Hazelnut Salad
Everyday Food, March 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads radicchio (about 1 pound total), torn
- 1/3 cup blanched hazelnuts or almonds, or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (4 ounces)
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add radicchio and hazelnuts and toss to combine. Serve salad topped with cheese.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.