Chilling this dip overnight makes it even more flavorful.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2008
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- Crudites, such as carrots, radishes, asparagus, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes, for serving
- Mix all of the dip ingredients together. Season to taste. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes (or overnight). Serve chilled with crudites.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.