Grilled Salmon with Citrus Sauce
Everyday Food, September 2004
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- <u>Citrus Sauce</u>
- Heat grill to medium-high. Rub 4 skinless salmon fillets (6 ounces each) with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Lightly oil grates; place salmon, skinned side up, on grill. Cover grill; cook 5 minutes. Turn fillets; cover, and cook until opaque throughout and flaky, about 4 minutes more. Serve salmon drizzled with Citrus Sauce.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.