Salmon with Orange-Mustard Sauce
Cook a full meal in a single dish -- fish and vegetables steamed to perfection in the microwave.
Everyday Food, November 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 ounces baby spinach, stemmed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, stems trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 (6 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- In a 9-by-13-inch microwave-safe dish, combine spinach, mushrooms, and scallions. Place salmon fillets on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard and orange juice. Spoon mixture over salmon. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and spinach has wilted. Serve salmon over vegetables.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.