Salmon with Olive Relish
The salmon can also be cooked on the grill. Preheat grill to medium, and brush grate with oil. Scatter the herbs on the grill to form a bed for the fish. Then cook the salmon, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes.
Martha Stewart Living, September 2009
- 2 large bunches fresh herbs (such as dill, oregano, or parsley, or a combination)
- 1 side of salmon, skin on (3 pounds; about 1 1/4 inches at thickest point)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Olive Relish (http://www.marthastewart.com/282225/olive-relish), for serving
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Heat a rimmed baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes. Scatter herbs on the sheet to form a bed for the fish. Lay salmon, skin side down, on top of herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast salmon until cooked through (fish should flake but be slightly translucent in the center), 10 to 15 minutes. Using 2 large spatulas, transfer salmon to a serving platter. Serve warm or at room temperature, with olive relish.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.