Rosemary Roasted Nuts
These elegant mixed nuts perk up a plate of seasonal snacks.
Everyday Food, 2007
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- 2 cups mixed nuts, such as cashews, walnuts, and pecans
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, roast nuts until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat butter, sugar, and rosemary over medium-high. Add nuts; stir until butter mixture is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread nuts on prepared baking sheet; season with salt. Cool to room temperature, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.