Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Everyday Food, July/August 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces angel-hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted if desired
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain, and return to pot. Add tomato mixture, and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.