Creamy Pasta Salad with Celery
Celery and onions are a refreshing addition to this creamy pasta salad.
Everyday Food, June 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise, plus 1 cup celery leaves
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add celery stalks and leaves, onion, and cooled pasta; season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.