Minted Pea Mash
You can serve this recipe as a side (try with roasted chicken) or as a crostini topping.
Everyday Food, January 2010
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 bags (10 ounces each) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high. Add peas and cook, stirring constantly, until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and pulse until coarsely pureed. Stir in mint and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.