Martha Stewart Living, March 1999
- 1 bunch (about 10) radishes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Trim radishes leaving 1/2 inch of stem and any small leaves intact. Halve long radishes lengthwise; if using round radishes, quarter them lengthwise.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add radishes, and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until just tender and golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.