Lime Caper Vinaigrette
The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2007
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, 1 tablespoon of water, and Tabasco.
- Stir in the capers, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and sugar. The vinaigrette will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.