Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1 pound bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella cheese)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 small clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 large heads radicchio di Treviso, separated into leaves
- 8 fresh figs, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 pound Pecorino cheese, cubed
- 1 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 3/4 pound air-dried sopressata, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound refrigerator-dried sopressata, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoncini, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mixed olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cups peppadew peppers
- 3/4 pounds salami, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pounds prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- Breadsticks, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine bocconcini, olive oil, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine roasted red peppers and garlic; set aside.
- Line a large platter with radicchio leaves. Arrange ingredients, with the exception of the breadsticks, on a platter in a decorative pattern. Serve with breadsticks.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.