Punched-Paper Treat Bags
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- Choose one bag color for an inside lining. Trim any rough edges from the top opening. Choose a second bag color for the outside; trim the top of this bag to 1/2 inch below the first.
- With the lining bag still folded, use the edge punch to punch through front and back of top of bag. Start in the center and move outward for best results.
- With the outer bag still folded, use the punch-all-over-the-page punch to punch through center of bag.
- Open both bags and place lining bag inside outer bag. Fill a small cellophane bag with candy and secure top with a sticker. Place bag of candy inside finished treat bag.
- Small paper bags in a variety of colors
- Edge punch
- Punch-all-over-the-page punch
- Cellophane bag
- Decorative stickers
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.