Glittered Leaf Gift Toppers
Accenting sprigs, berries, and leaves with glitter, silver paint, or microbeads turns holiday gift packages into natural wonders.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Tied up in a bow, mistletoe makes a truly romantic wrap.
- For a two-tone pair of magnolia leaves that makes a modern statement, combine a natural leaf with one that's spray-painted silver.
- Cedar with a hint of glitter looks enchanting on a tiny box; lightly dust sprig with spray adhesive, then dip in glitter.
- Seeded eucalyptus turns sculptural atop a silver box when the leaves are painted with glue, then coated with glitter.
- Make holly pop against crimson paper by silvering the berries. Paint berries with glue, then sprinkle with microbeads.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.