Fluted Wreath Cookies
Try one of our cutout cookie variations:Stained-Glass Snowmen
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
Yield Makes about 3 dozen (yield varies depending on shapes)
- 1 batch <a href="/recipe/basic-vanilla-dough">Vanilla Dough</a>
- Green fine sanding sugar, plus star cutout
- Technique: <a href="/article/sugaring-stained-glass-and-puzzle-cookie-techniques">Sugaring</a>
- Cookie cutters: 3/4-inch fluted round (overlap cutouts), and star aspic cutter
- Shape dough into 2 disks, and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Roll out 1 disk on a lightly floured piece of parchment to a 1/8- to 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining disk. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut out desired shapes. Follow our Sugaring directions. Affix candy or cookie embellishments to cooled cookies using a dot of our Vanilla or Citrus Glaze.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.