Who can resist velvety bittersweet, milk, or white chocolate topped with nuts, candy, or dried fruit? Try one of our bark variations below or experiment
with your own favorite flavors.Movie Theater BarkCherry and Orange Peel BarkS'mores BarkPeppermint BarkLime and Macadamia Nut BarkPistachio, Dried Cranberry, and Toasted-Coconut Bark
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield Makes one 9-by-12 1/2-inch sheet
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Bittersweet, milk, or white chocolate, chopped, according to variation
- Toppings, according to variation
- Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with
cooking spray, and line with parchment, leaving an
overhang on ends.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
or a heatproof bowl set
over a pan of simmering water,
stirring. Pour into baking sheet,
and spread in an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle toppings
over chocolate. Refrigerate
until firm, about 1 hour.
Peel off parchment, and break
bark into pieces.
Bark can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.