Guests will recall your wedding during quiet moments spent reading if you provide them with these bookmark favors.
Photography: Reed Davis
Martha Stewart Weddings, March/April Spring 2002
- Cut railroad board, a buff cardboard, into 2-by-7-inch pieces.
- Cut a 2-by-5-inch piece of floral-print paper (you can make your own floral paper by gluing lace-paper over solid-color paper).
- Cut a 2-inch square from patterned paper.
- Glue two decorative papers end to end on one face of railroad board. Cut a 2-by-1/2-inch band of solid-color paper, and glue over seam to cover.
- Punch hole at one end; loop 8-inch length of satin ribbon through hole.
- Stamp wedding date on band.
- Railroad board
- Floral print paper
- Patterned paper
- Hole punch
- Satin ribbon
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.