Martha Stewart Weddings
- Anchor bare branches (these are manzanita) in a large, sturdy vessel filled with stones or gravel.
- Use wire to secure nests, available from craft stores, to branches.
- Set dove cards -- available precut -- in a dish.
- Place pencils alongside your tree with a sign asking guests to inscribe a card and to place it in a nest.
- Bare branches
- Large, sturdy vessel
- Stones or gravel
- Nests, available from craft stores
- Dove cards
Let guests' well-wishes take flight on paper doves. These birds are traditional symbols of love, happiness, and harmony.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.