Floral Ring Pillow
Create a soft, plump pillow using flowers instead of fabric.
Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2002
- Cut a block of floral foam to size and poke 'Kermit' chrysanthemum stems into top and sides.
- Push a U-shaped piece of green floral wire through foam; bend tips flush against bottom of block.
- Cover bottom by pinning paper over.
- Tie rings to wire with ribbon.
- Floral foam
- 'Kermit' chrysanthemum stems
- U-shaped piece of green floral wire
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.