Miniature Holiday Tree Centerpiece
Miniature trees arranged in a festive centerpiece look lovely on a tabletop or flanking the fireplace.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2010
- Place miniature tree in pot; cover with fern moss.
- Embellish the base of tree with seeded eucalyptus and juniper berries or other fresh greens from the garden.
- Place individually, or set three in a row down the center of table for dramatic effect.
- Decorative pot
- Miniature trees, such as cypress and Norfolk Island pine
- Fern moss
- Fresh greens, such as seeded eucalyptus and juniper berries
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.