Go-Anywhere Bucket for Wrapping Paper
This portable pail is a cinch to make.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Wrap a garden bucket caddy around a five-gallon paint bucket and attach with Velcro fasteners.
- Hang ribbon spools across a tension rod, and place rod across bucket, parallel to handle.
- Fill with wrapping papers and apron pockets with supplies.
- Plastic paint bucket, 5-gallon (janovic.com)
- Garden bucket caddy; fiskars.com
- Telescoping tension rod, 8 to 11 inches; blindsaveratx.com.
- Wrapping paper (containerstore.com)
Make a portable gift-wrapping station using a pail and a garden bucket caddy.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.