- 1/2 small green cabbage, cored and finely shredded (4 cups)
- 1 small carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small tomato, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine cabbage, carrot, tomato, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Toss with cabbage mixture. (Coleslaw can be refrigerated up to 1 day.)
The coleslaw can be refrigerated up to 1 day dressed, or 3 days undressed.