Ham and Cheese Croissant
Everyday Food, March 2006
- 1 plain croissant, split in half horizontally
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices deli ham (2 ounces)
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced pear (about 1/2 small pear)
- 1/2 cup watercress, washed and dried, thick stems removed
- Spread cut sides of croissant with mustard. Layer ham, cheese, pear, and watercress on bottom half. Top with remaining half croissant.
- Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.