Try this wonderful recipe for slow-roasted salmon, adapted from the April 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Living.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter 2009
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 6
- Yield Serves 6
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 seedless orange, with rind, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek chile paste
- 6 (6-ounce) wild salmon fillets
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix together tomato, orange, and chile paste. Cut a 1-inch slit down the center of the flesh side of each salmon fillet. Season with salt, and spoon tomato mixture into slits.
- Place in a large baking dish, mixture side up. Roast in oven for 25 minutes, until opaque on outside with a pinkish center.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.