Bloody Mary Mixer
This recipe is from the 2006 Martha Stewart Handmade Holidays magazine, and is used to make delicious Bloody Mary cocktails.
Download the Bloody Mary Mix Tag.
Get more great ideas for Handmade Holiday gifts.
Martha Stewart Living, December
- Yield Makes 8 drinks (24 ounces)
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Stir together all ingredients. Using a funnel, pour into an airtight bottle. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.