Grilled Peach Melba
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
Yield Serves 4
For the Peach Melba
- 2 large ripe peaches
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
For the Raspberry Sauce
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ice cream
- Heat grill to medium. Halve and pit peaches; prick skins with a fork. In a bowl, stir together butter and light-brown sugar; brush butter mixture over peach halves, coating entirely.
- Make the raspberry sauce: In a bowl, toss raspberries with sugar; let sit 5 minutes. Pass through a sieve into another bowl, pressing with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids.
- Grill peaches on both sides until fruit is tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm, topped with ice cream and drizzled with raspberry sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.