Cucumber, Cress, and Caper Sauce
Martha Stewart Living, April 2007
Yield Makes about 2 1/4 cups
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained small capers
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup finely chopped watercress or Upland cress
- Freshly ground pepper
- Toss together cucumber, vinegar, capers, and salt in a small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream and cress; season with pepper. Serve immediately, or refrigerate, covered, up to 4 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.