You can use this granola as a topping for the Blueberry Bonanza Bars or enjoy it on its own. Bake granola in a 325-degree oven, stirring often, until golden, twenty-five to thirty minutes.
Holiday Cookies 2005
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees. Melt together butter and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Add sugar; stir until sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons water. Stir together oats, almonds, and coconut in a large bowl. Pour butter mixture over oat mixture; stir until combined.
- Evenly spread out granola on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.