Nothing soothes the soul like a good long soak, especially with a heady infusion of calming scents.
Martha Stewart Living, Holiday 2006
- Fill heat-sealable tea bags (perfect for one bath) with 1/4 cup lemon verbena, lavender, peppermint, or chamomile.
- For small bags, top 5 1/4-inch starched muslin circles with 1 tablespoon of botanicals; tie with waxed twine.
- Giving a few of these in different scents lets bathers customize each bath.
- Heat-sealable tea bags, thesage.com
- Lavender buds, thesage.com
- Chamomile buds, thesage.com
- Peppermint leaves, thesage.com
- Dried organic lemon verbena, localharvest.org
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.