A handmade pop-up card is anything but two-dimensional. Like a favorite ornament, it's sure to be treasured and displayed year after year.
Martha Stewart Living, Special Issue Holiday 2008
- Print or photocopy a photo onto card stock. Cut out the pop-up piece with a utility knife or scissors.
- Cut heavyweight decorative paper to be wider than your photo cutout and twice its length plus 2 1/2 inches.
- Using a bone folder, score across the middle and 1 inch above and below; fold into a pleat. Glue bottom of photo to the back of pleat.
- Photo-quality paper, epson.com
- Heavyweight decorative paper
- Card stock
- Utility knife
- Bone folder
- Envelope glue, by Lick & Stick; greensneakers.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.