This practical valentine befits your favorite bookworm.
Martha Stewart Living, February 2002
- Create a template of a heart, about 1 1/2 inches wide.
- Cut out with a utility knife, and trace onto heavy card stock.
- Copy it at 80 percent, cut out, and trace onto decorative paper, such as wrapping or origami paper.
- Cut out both hearts, and use a glue stick to secure smaller patterned heart to center of the larger one; let dry.
- Finally, trace bottom half of inner heart with a utility knife, cutting through card stock beneath. Then your valentine can slip pages between the hearts.
- Heavy card stock
- Decorative paper
- Utility knife
- Glue stick
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.