A shoulder strap keeps bottled water handy when you're on the go.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2002
- Cut a 43-inch piece of 1-inch-wide grosgrain ribbon, and fold its ends in half widthwise.
- Slip the ends of a 6-inch length of cording 1/2 inch into the folds.
- Pin in place; secure the cording by stitching back and forth several times across the ribbon's end, then continuing 1/2 inch along the fold.
- Sew a rectangle to close ribbon edge. Thread a plastic cord lock onto the cording; use it to tighten the loop around a plastic water bottle.
- 1-inch-wide grosgrain ribbon
- Sewing kit
- Plastic water bottle
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.