Odds and Ends Shade Pulls
Martha Stewart Living, May 1998
- Use a bead or a seashell, wrap a plain metal washer with colored twine, or attach a screw eye to the top of an alphabet block.
- Use hot glue to attach ribbon to shell.
- Thread twine or ribbon through screw eye or hole in object; knot ends.
- Thread knot through grommet on bottom of shade so loop forms at back; feed attached object through loop; pull to tighten. If using wide ribbon or twine, there's no need to form loop.
- Thread strand through grommet hole; tie in large knot to secure.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.