Plant-Care Gift Cards
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2008
- Wrap bulb in tissue paper, and place inside a gift bag.
- Fold down top edge of bag to close. Wrap bag lengthwise with satin ribbon, and knot loosely at the top.
- Trim the stem of a silk flower to 3/4 inch, and then slide it through the knot. Use a hot-glue gun to affix the stem, and the ribbon covering it, to the back of the bag.
- Write care instructions on a blank card (or download and print card), and slip behind ribbon.
- Gift bag
- Tissue paper
- Satin ribbon
- Silk flower
- Hot glue
- Blank card
- Bulb care card template
- Bulb care instructions template
The next time you give the gift of an amaryllis or paperwhite bulb, top the package with a silk version of the flower: You'll give the recipient a cheery glimpse of what's to come.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.