What better gift is there for Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights?
Martha Stewart Living, December 2003
- Cut a strip of blue scrapbooking (or wrapping) paper to fit around a matchbox.
- Glue on stripes in coordinating colors, if desired; wrap paper around the box, and affix using a glue stick.
- Glue smaller strips of paper over the exposed ends.
- For a large carton, attach a pull by taping a piece of looped ribbon to the bottom of the inside box. If you like, embellish with a Star of David cutout.
- Hanukkah candles, tied with ribbon
- Kitchen matchboxes
- Blue, silver, and white scrapbooking or wrapping paper
- Utility knife
- Glue stick
- Transparent tape
Pair a bundle of candles with matchboxes that you've wrapped in blue and silver papers.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.