Popcorn strands are classic tree decorations, but you can also use them to create a wintry wreath.
Photography: Annie Schlechter
Martha Stewart Kids, Special Issue 2004
- Cut the center out of a paper plate.
- Cut a 3-foot length of waxed dental floss; tie one end to plate.
- Thread other end through needle, and string popcorn.
- Wrap strand around plate; tie off.
- Add strands until wreath is covered (layer to fill gaps).
- Loop ribbon and hang; glue on a bow.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.