Flying Place Cards
Set the stage, and the table, for Halloween with these strange creatures -- half bat, half pumpkin.
Martha Stewart Living, October 2002
- Bend a 7-inch wooden skewer one-third from its blunt end.
- Fold a square of black crepe paper into a triangle over two-thirds of bent skewer, and secure with a glue stick.
- Fold top point of triangle down, and glue. Cut scalloped edge.
- With an awl, punch holes in opposite sides of a mini pumpkin, and insert wings.
- Write names on small tags; scorch edges for extra spookiness.
- 7-inch wooden skewer
- Black crepe paper
- Glue stick
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.