Martha Stewart Living, November 1997
- You'll need three 3 1/2-by-5-inch unfinished pine frames, four hinges with screws, and paint; these plain straight-edge frames are all painted the same color.
- Once the paint is dry, connect each frame with a pair of hinges (below left). Use tiny flathead screws with these hinges, and mount them with the pivot facing out.
- After placing the glass, photographs, and backing material in the frames, use a few glazing points to secure a covering of neutral-colored card stock to the backs.
- Attach two D rings to the middle frame, and hang your triptych on two nails or wall screws for extra support.
- Three 3 1/2-by-5-inch unfinished pine frames
- Four hinges with screws
- Card stock
- D-ring hooks
- Nails or wall screws to hang
This charming three-picture frame helps you re-create your favorite memories with a sequence of photos, like the wedding scenes shown here.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.