Mounted at eye level above a desk, clothespins on an unobtrusive strip hold home-office essentials: correspondence, a calendar, and whatever is relevant at the moment.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, February 2001
- Drill a mounting hole in each end of lattice.
- With wood glue, attach seven wooden spring clothespins in an up-and-down sequence, letting the springs overhang the board.
- Spray-paint the whole thing, and attach to the wall using the appropriate anchors (use a washer between screw head and board).
- Seven wooden spring clothespins
- 2-inch wide lattice (24-inches long)
- Wood glue
- Spray paint
- Wall anchors
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.