Picture-Frame Photo Box
Store snapshots from a vacation or special occasion in a box that displays its theme.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2002
- Remove contents of two identical wooden picture frames. Paint the frames; when dry, align them back to back; attach small hinges.
- Using the cardboard backing as a template, cut two pieces of cork.
- For box lid, reinstall the glass, then your photo, and the cardboard; adjust pins.
- Attach cork to cardboard with double-sided carpet tape; for the bottom of the box, glue second piece of cork inside frame.
- Two wooden picture frames
- Double-sided carpet tape
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.