Martha Stewart Living, September 2005
- Wrap an item such as a camera or a pair of glasses in felt.
- Measure and add 1 inch to the width and 3/4 inch to the length.
- Trace the shape using a ruler and a disappearing-ink pen, then cut it out with scalloping scissors.
- Topstitch along three sides with a 1/2-inch seam allowance.
- To make an MP3 player case, use the template.
- Disappearing-ink pen
- Scalloping scissors
- Needle and thread
- Felt case template
Protect small electronics and other essentials with cases you can whip up in minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.