Martha Stewart Living, November 2004
- Buy the board from an office-supply store.
- Cut a sheet of decorative paper slightly larger than the board, and lay it on top.
- Hold one half of the paper in place; lift up the other half.
- Brush Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage glue on the board.
- Glue down a small section at a time, working from the middle outward and smoothing as you go. Repeat for other half. Let dry.
- Flip board over. Cut notches at corners.
- Apply glue to paper edges; fold under.
- Once dry, brush polymer varnish over the board, including edges -- this makes it durable.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.