Shirt-Cuff Card for Dad
Martha Stewart Living, June 2008
- Cut a 3 1/4-by-9-inch rectangle from construction paper, then round 2 corners.
- Rubber-stamp greeting on 1 side. Gently bend paper in half.
- Cut 4 slits for cuff links. To make cuff links, hook 24-gauge wire onto a button's shank; secure with needlenose pliers.
- Cut wire to 1/2 inch; loop through a second button's shank. Repeat.
- Construction paper
- Rubber stamp with your choice of greeting
- 24-gauge wire
- Needlenose pliers
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.