Save the Date Magnet
You'll never forget your own wedding date, but it doesn't hurt to provide your guests with a hard-to-lose reminder.
Martha Stewart Weddings, 2000
- Enlarge or reduce the emblematic image of your wedding on a color photocopier to the size of precut adhesive-backed sheet magnets, leaving room for the details.
- Affix slips of paper bearing your names and the wedding date to the image to create a template of the finished product.
- Using a color photocopier, produce as many copies as you will need, and trim to size. Glue each label to a magnet, and mail.
- An image that you consider emblematic of your wedding (we used a postcard of a chapel)
- Color photocopier
- Adhesive-backed sheet magnets
- Labels with wedding information
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.