Peacock Evergreen Spray
Make this distinctive spray for a lovely addition to your holiday decor.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- Start with 2 pieces of noble fir. Trim 1 piece so that it is shorter than the other to make the top of the spray. Attach the 2 pieces together using floral wire.
- Attach flat cedar and seeded eucalyptus to spray using floral wire.
- Attach peacock feathers using hot glue; reinforce with wire at center of spray.
- Tie ribbon around wire, making a traditional bow or adding a Ribbon Rosette if desired.
- 2 pieces of noble fir
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Flat cedar
- Seeded eucalyptus
- Peacock feathers
- Hot glue
- Ribbon Rosette (optional)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.