The Martha Stewart Show, March 2006
- Using the 7 1/2-inch template, cut out the bottom and side pieces of felt, using the circles for ears.
- Glue the top edges of the side pieces to each other. Glue the bottom piece of felt to the bottom of the side pieces. Be sure to leave an opening in the back to insert stuffing.
- For your stuffing, use cotton batting and catnip. Cut a piece of rope for the rat's tail and stuff in the back of the rat. Seal with glue, and glue on the ears. To add eyes, use a marker or felt.
- Catnip Rat Template
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
- Extra felt (optional for eyes)
Your cat will love this adorable toy rat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.