Stuffed Animals from Kids' Drawings
Martha Stewart Kids
- Pin the cut-out drawing, facedown, to two pieces of fabric.
- Trace with a fabric pencil, leaving about 1/4 inch all around.
- Cut out. Sew on button eyes. Pin fabric again, right sides facing.
- Sew together, leaving an opening for batting. Stuff with batting, and then sew closed.
- Sew on other features, such as ears, limbs, and embellishments.
- Child's cut-out drawing
- Sewing kit
Bring a child's drawing to life.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.