The TurboChef Double Wall Speedcook Oven uses patented Airspeed Technology to cook food up to 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods. Maintaining superior quality, TurboChef ovens cook food evenly and thoroughly, retaining more moisture and locking in flavor.
Top Speedcook Cavity
- Airspeed Technology circulates currents of heated air from the top and bottom of the oven cavity to brown, sear, and caramelize food. Precision microwave assists in the cooking process.
- The high-speed air passes through a stirring mechanism, concealed in the top of the cavity, to ensure even cooking.
- Air reheats as it passes through a heating element.
- Dual blowers re-circulate air back into the cook cavity. This cycle repeats until the product is finished cooking.
Bottom Convection Cook Cavity
- The top and bottom heater elements heat the cook cavity. The bottom heater element is located beneath the cook cavity and heats the entire floor rather than just the areas near the element. This design ensures an even distribution of heat throughout the oven. The top heater element is exposed to optimize broiling.
- If desired, a convection fan moderately accelerates the cook time by continuously circulating the hot air.
Dual Ovens, Maximum Functionality
- The TurboChef Double Wall Speedcook Oven has both a top and bottom cook cavity. The bottom cavity, a traditional convection oven, cooks with the quality performance you would expect from other high-end ovens. But the top cook cavity is what makes this oven a standout in the world of cooking. It incorporates remarkable Airspeed Technology -- previously available only to commercial restaurants -- which can prepare food with exquisite quality, up to 15 times faster than a conventional oven.
- Imagine cooking anything -- from fresh asparagus in 45 seconds, a frozen pizza in 90 seconds, to a rack of lamb in 4 minutes, or a Thanksgiving turkey in 42 minutes -- with five-star quality results and in a fraction of the time. Meats come out caramelized, moist, and tender. Baked goods are golden-brown, flaky, and perfect. Vegetables are crisp, flavorful, and nutritious.
- 12-pound unstuffed turkey: TurboChef cook in 42 minutes; Regular oven cooks in 3 to 3 1/4 hours.
- 12-pound stuffed turkey: TurboChef cooks in 1 1/2 hours; Regular oven cooks in 4 to 5 hours.
To learn more about TurboChef, visit turbochef.com. Try the revolutionary oven with this recipe for TurboChef Roast Turkey.