The Martha Stewart Show, September 2007
- Use ruler or tape to create guidelines on item you are stamping.
- Repeat one stamp multiple times.
- Choose first ink color and stamp (use a dark color). Choose second ink color and stamp over first stamp (use a lighter color ink). Repeat process.
- Make a hole in folder. Place eyelet in hole under paper with back of paper facing up.
- Put eyelet setter on unfinished end of eyelet and firmly strike top of setter. Add twine and close.
- Martha Stewart craft stamps
- Hole punch
- Martha Stewart color ink pads (the colors used in the segment: snowflake white, black, silver, walnut, aloe geranium, and blue grass)
Use this stamp craft to turn ordinary folders, clipboards, bulletin boards, and journals into sophisticated office supplies.
Resources: The stamps and stamp pads can be found at Martha Stewart Crafts. To purchase the white sticky notes pads, visit stamponthis.com.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.