The Martha Stewart Show, April/May 2007
- Download and print baby bootie template.
- Cut pieces of felt.
- Fuse together cuff pieces by sandwiching fusible webbing tape in between and ironing.
- Fuse together the two main body pieces.
- Fuse toe piece to main body piece.
- Hand-stitch details around toe and cuffs.
- Bring the two back edges together form into shoe.
- Use sewing machine to sew back seam.
- Fuse together the two layers of the sole pieces; you can also embellish sole.
- Use binder clips to attach the sole to the main body of the bootie.
- Blanket stitch to finish. Download blanket stitch illustration here.
- Sew snaps onto cuffs.
- Baby bootie template
- Fusible webbing tape
- Needle and thread
- Sewing machine
- Binder clips
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.